1. Learn Latin.
2. Learn Old English (Anglo Saxon).
3. Take a road trip with friends.
4. Learn to play the violin.
5. Finish that darn book(s) and get it published.
6. Travel to Great Britain (all four “countries” and Ireland).
7. Write a letter to my future self. (www.futureme.org)
8. See a snowfall.
9. Visit France.
10. Learn to speak French properly.
11. Have a successful blog.
12. Go backpacking.
13. Have my own apartment.
14. Fly a kite.
15. Fold 1000 origami cranes (senbazuru).
16. Visit a castle in England.
17. Visit the ancient ruins of Rome.
18. Visit the Netherlands.
19. See the Northern Lights.
20. Go on a boat cruise.
21. Take the Orient Express.
22. Ride the Trans-Siberian railway.
23. See the steppes.
24. See the Great Wall of China.
25. See cherry blossoms in Japan.
26. Visit a Renaissance Faire.
27. Do indoor rock climbing.
28. Drive down Route 66.
29. Experience weightlessness.
30. See the acropolis and Parthenon in Greece.
31. See the Great Barrier Reef.
32. See Uluru.
33. Visit all 7 continents.
34. See the fjords.
35. Visit the Four Corners (stand in four states at once).
36. Complete a NaNoWriMo in November. I’m doing it now! If I win, I can cross this off! Eek!
- I diiiiiiid it! Completed on 30 November 2011.
37. Achieve a 500-day writing streak on 750words.
38. Ride a zip line through the forest tops.
39. Get a henna tattoo.
40. Send a message in a bottle.
41. Learn to crochet.
- A job for this holiday. I want to do those awesome things too, but I’ve always been useless with a crochet hook.